Pay conoco phillips credit card
Although Phillips 66 actually separated from Conoco and 76 recently, they still share quite a few services, including the brands’ various gas cards and their payment portal, accessible through the website that we discuss in the guide below. Between the three brands, they cover most of the United States and most people in the country are familiar with at least one of these companies.
If you have a 76, Phillips 66 or Conoco gas card and are looking to make a payment on the credit account, you can easily do so by following the directions written in this guide.
Before you can log in through the reviewmyaccount.com website (which is ran by the financial institution Synchrony), you must go through the registration process to receive online access for account management and bill payment. To register, navigate to the Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 Account Registration page and begin the process by typing your account number into the field shown on the screen.
You will then be asked to validate your identity, choose your login credentials and pick a secret, personal image that you’ll use during the login process for the primary payment portal website.
Making an Online Payment to Phillips 66, Conoco or 76
- Go to the Phillips 66, Conoco & 76 gas card payment portal through reviewmyaccount.com, accessible by clicking here
- Type your user ID into the text field on the left side of the screen and click the “Remember me” box to have reviewmyaccount.com store your login name. Click the “secure login” button
- You will then be prompted for your password, enter the one you chose during registration and continue
- Navigate to the make a payment portion of the website. You will be asked for the amount you want to pay, when you want it to be pulled from your bank account and for your payment information. Fill the fields in when asked and submit them after checking twice for accuracy
- You are done once you see a payment successful screen and you can leave the site or shut down your browser at that point
No matter which of these companies you have a gas card through, always ensure to have your payment in on time and for the correct amount. If you believe you will have trouble keeping up with the invoices on one of these cards, or any other card for that matter, don’t even risk applying for them in the first place.
(1 raters, 5 scores, average: 5.00 out of 5) Company name : Conoco® Address : P.O. Box 7200 Bartlesville, State: OK Zip Code : 74005
Belk is an upscale department stored headquartered in the state of North Carolina. They sell shoes, apparel, accessories, cosmetics and home furnishings. They have over 600 stores across 16 states in the United States.
- Website: https://www.belkcredit.com
- Mobile App: Not Available
- Telephone Number:
- Company's Rating: (2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5) Loading.
Frequent shoppers of Belk can enjoy an easier way to pile up rewards and pay for their credit cards. With Belk Rewards Card, cardmembers can now create and online credit card account to see their card’s activity and even pay the monthly requirement. To learn how to create your Online Account, login or even renew your password, follow the steps provided in the guideline below.
Step 1– Open your preferred web browser and enter https://www.belkcredit.com
Step 2– At the top left, enter your User ID and select button Log In.
You will then be shown the Personalized Image you selected and then you will be asked for your password. Enter your password and you will be allowed to enter your online account’s dashboard.
To retrieve your User ID, just follow the simple steps below:
Step 1- In the same Sign In box, select the link that reads Look Up User ID? underneath the Login fields.
Step 2- Enter your account number that an be found on the front of your credit card. Also, enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.You will receive an email from Merrill Lynch in order to reset your User ID or password. Follow the steps in that email to change your password and access your account.
To learn how to enroll, follow the easy steps explained below:
Step 1- In the same Login box, select the link that reads First Time Users: Register Here.Step 2- In the registration process, enter your bank account number and select Continue.
You will be required by the Belk website to complete four additional steps. Continue to validate your account number and identity, select your security questions and User ID and password.
Then select an image to distinguish your profile and finally confirm the completion of your new online account.
Login Instructions for Other Credit Card Companies (See all)
Phillips 66® and its respective logos are registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. KickBack and its respective logos are registered trademarks of KickBack Points, LLC. Other products and logos mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2017 Phillips 66 Company. All rights reserved.
Phillips 66® and its respective logos are registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. KickBack® and its respective logos are registered trademarks of KickBack Points, LLC.
Other products and logos mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76 Credit Card Payment, Login, and Customer Service Information
The Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 credit cards are issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank you will interact with in order to pay your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service assistance. Below you’ll find all of the information you need to accomplish any of these tasks:
If you prefer to pay by mail, send your payment to the following address:
Atlanta, GA 30353
If you are having trouble making a payment or want to pay by phone, the customer service phone number to call is 1-855-513-1176.
Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Building Credit - See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score. +This fully unsecured credit card with no deposit requirement can be helpful in growing or building credit. Your account activity will be reported monthly to all three major credit bureaus. +All the features you want in a credit card are included. Get 1% cash back on eligible purchases, take advantage of free online credit score tracking, and enjoy credit line increase opportunities. Terms apply.
Indigo® MasterCard® for Less than Perfect Credit Pre-qualify today without an impact on your credit score. Helping consumers with limited or damaged credit make a fresh start for over 12 years. Prior bankruptcy is OK. Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
Credit Card Payment, Login & Customer Service Info
DISCLOSURE: Credit Card Catalog is an independent, advertising-supported service. Credit card offers on this site may be from companies that compensate us for new customer acquisition. This compensation may impact the location and order in which these products appear. While Credit Card Catalog attempts to include a wide range of card offers, the site does not include the entire universe of available credit offers.
Note that opinions expressed here are from their respective authors alone, not from any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within any article.
» Phillips 66 Credit Card Review
Phillips 66 Credit Card
Wondering whether you should apply for the Phillips 66 credit card? This review outlines this credit card and its features, what to expect, along with the terms and conditions.
Phillips 66 is a petroleum and gas liquid production company that recently began trading on the Stock Exchange. With over 80 years in the industry, they specialize in providing high quality gas which helps to increase vehicle efficiency and performance. For those who spend enough on Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 fuels, the credit cards offered by Phillips 66 can help you save money.
Phillips 66 offer a personal card and a business fleet card, both offered through Citibank.
- Phillips 66 Personal Card – This card offers a five cent saving for every gallon your purchase on fuel from Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 (you must purchase at least 45 gallons per month for the savings to apply, and savings stop after 110 gallons have been reached in a month). The savings that you build up over time will be credited to your credit account. You also get 0% unauthorized charge liability and ATM cash access with Citigroup. APR is 24.99% on purchases, and 29.95% for cash advances. No annual fee, cash advance fee is the greater of $10 or 5% of amount, and late penalty and returned payment fees are up to $35.
- Phillips 66 Fleet Card – If you own a fleet then this card can offer you volume rebates up to 5 cents per gallon, plus around the clock business customer service and business-wise monthly reports. The more you spend on fuel the more you save – for example, you can get a rebate of 2 cents per gallon for 500-2,499 gallons used, or 5 cents per gallon for over 10,000 gallons used. This card is accepted at more than 3,000 Phillips 66 retail locations, and many more 76 and Conoco locations. For terms and conditions information, you must contact Phillips 66.
Phillips 66 also offer a Universal Credit Card which allows you to use the card at 90% of all US gas and fuel locations, and a Commercial Credit Card which makes expenditure management for your business easy.
How To Log In To Your Phillips 66 Credit Card
If you are a holder of the Phillips 66 credit card (or Conoco or 76 card) issued by Synchrony Bank, you can log in to your card account at https://www.reviewmyaccount.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=p669amp;accountType=plcc.
The login page will look like this:
- If you have not logged in to your Phillips 66 credit card account online previously, you’ll find a Register Here link on the login page to sign up for online access.
- If you have forgotten your User ID, use the “Lookup User ID” link on the login page.
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your User ID and click “Login”. You will then be given the chance to reset your password.
- If you are having trouble logging in, the Phillips 66 credit card customer service phone number is 855-513-1176.
Phillips 66 credit card searching
Description: Phillips 66®, Phillips 66 Wings® and WingPoints logo are registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. ©2017 Phillips 66 Company · faqs·
Description: The Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 credit cards are issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank you .
Description: Phillips 66® Aviation Personal Credit Card In the air or on the ground, make your daily travels and weekend excursions easier with the Personal Credit Card. Use it .
Description: OPEN A PHILLIPS 66 ®, CONOCO ® OR 76 ® PERSONAL CREDIT CARD WITH DRIVE SAVVY ® REWARDS TODAY! EARN THEN EARN PER GALLON for the first 90 days PER GALLON after the .
Description: Locate a Phillips 66 station, view our latest promotions and discover why we are proud to be here for you at Phillips66Gas.com.
Description: Phillips 66 fleet fuel and universal fuel cards offer online reporting, sophisticated card controls, and great volume rebates on our performance gasoline. Apply now.
Description: Fuel Your Journey with the Drive Savvy Rewards ® Credit Card. Earn 10c* per gallon for the first 90 days after account opening then earn 5c per gallon every day.
Description: Welcome to the Phillips 66 Investors site. This site is designed to give institutional and individual investors 24-hour access to relevant financial and operating .
Description: Login here to access your Phillips66-Conoco76 Business Credit Card Account Online.
Description: Mobile apps; About 76 ® Contact us; Email settings; 76 ® and its respective logos are registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. KickBack and its .