pay amazon visa
Despite launching in the US-only, some Canadians are using Apple Pay with US-bank issued and approved credit cards in Canada. We’ve seen demos at McDonald’s, Tim Horton’s and Subway work just fine.
While we ponder which Canadian bank will be first to adopt Apple Pay, there might be hope through Amazon’s Rewards Visa card. The American retailer has approved their card to work with Apple Pay, according to TechCrunch:
We’ve received direct reports of customers being able to add their cards this morning, and are also seeing users report their success on Twitter. The photo above shows an actual card in one user’s Passbook, after Amazon enabled the feature sometime early today.
The Amazon Visa card is also available to Canadians and issued by Chase Bank in the USA:
If the Canadian card is approved to work with Apple Pay, it would bypass Canadian banks since the card is linked to Chase. It’s something to think about and if anyone out there has this Visa card, let us know if you’re able to add it to Apple Pay—just follow this guide here on how to do it.
How to pay Amazon credit card bill or store card online – there is a difference!
If you have an Amazon Rewards Visa card or Store card, you need to know that these are dealt with by different issuing banks. The Amazon Rewards Visa card and Business Rewards Visa cards are issued by Chase, whereas the Amazon Store card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Here, you can check out the ways to pay Amazon credit card or Store card.
Table of Contents
Once you've received your card in the mail, you can make payments to your Amazon.com Rewards Visa card or your Amazon.com Business Rewards Visa card online. You need to set up your online Chase account first, if you don't already have one.
If you're new to Chase Online, enroll here with your SSID or Tax ID number. You'll also need the Chase credit card number and access to either a phone or email address that you have given Chase to contact you on in the past.
To pay Amazon credit card, just follow these steps:
– Sign in to your online Chase account
– Scroll down to your Visa card and click on 'Pay credit card'
– You can specify the amount to pay or select either 'Statement Balance', 'Current Balance' or 'Minimum Due' and click on &;Next'
– Verify the payment information is correct and click on 'Schedule Payment'
Once you've received your card, you can make payments to your Amazon.com Store card online, by phone or by mail. To pay online, you'll need to set up your Synchrony Bank account first, if you don't already have one.
If you're new to Synchrony Bank, register your card here to set up your online account. You'll need your store card number, the last four digits of your SSID, your date of birth, mothers maiden name and an email address.
To pay your Amazon Store card, just follow these steps:
With the Amazon Store card, you get a $10 Amazon gift card when you join and there's no annual fee. You can apply for the Store card here.
The Amazon Rewards Visa card give you 3% back at Amazon.com, 2% back at at gas stations, restaurants and drugstores and 1% back on other purchases. You get a $30 Amazon gift card when you join and there's no annual fee. You can apply for the Visa Rewards card here.
The Amazon Business Rewards Visa card that has travel rewards is the Chase Ink Plus, which gives you 60,000 bonus points (worth up to $750 in travel!) after a $5,000 spend and has a $95 annual fee. You can apply for the Ink Plus card here.
The Amazon Business Rewards Visa card that has cashback rewards is the Chase Ink Cash, which gives you $200 bonus cashback after a $3,000 spend and no annual fee. You can apply for the Ink Cash card here.
If you like this post – subscribe via email or follow us on Twitter.
- Find great hotel deals for your journey at Starwood and Marriott and Hyatt. - Subscribe to our Twitter feed for 24/7 & 365 days a year global airfare deals
- Subscribe to our Premium Service to have the world's airfares at your fingertips and get real time alerts for amazing Economy and Business Class Deals
www.chase.com/amazon pay bill – Pay Amazon Rewards Visa Card Online
December 26, 2014 By 16$h
- Make a payment online and conduct other account related activities
- Requires the customer to have an online account associated with a Amazon Rewards Visa Card
- The website is managed by Chase Bank – 1-800-432-3117 – 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017 United States – 212-270-6000
Please note when making a payment online before 8 PM Eastern Time the payment will be credited/posted that very day. When making a Amazon Rewards Visa Card payment after 8 PM Eastern Time the payment will NOT be credited/posted until the next day. Any questions regarding the above policy can be brought to the attention of a Chase customer service agent at 800-423-3117.
Other ways to make a payment?
- By mail: Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 94014, Palatine, IL 60094-4014 (PLEASE be sure to list the customer’s account name and number)
- Via Western Union: Use the Code City WALNUT (allow up to 7 days before the payment is posted)
- At a Chase Bank in person: Find a Chase Bank in any location via locator.chase.com
- By good ol fashion telephone: 1-800-432-3117 in the U.S. or if outside the United States dial 1-302-594-8200
- Automated service: 1-800-436-7958
When making a payment via US mail please DO NOT send cash (customers are encouraged to make a payment to Chase via check associated with a good standing checking account).
Common issues that customers may encounter when using a Chase Amazon Bill Pay reward card?