Register and Login to your New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company Auto Online Account
New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company is known to be directly conducting business with their policyholders, without the expense of agents’ commission. This is just one of their features that attract policyholders. If you are one of them, learn how to create an online account which will allow you to have 24/7 access to your account just by reading this guide.
About New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company
New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company was founded in 1913 with its headquarters located in New Jersey, USA. Its foundation was initiated by factory owners to provide accessible and reliable insurance products. Its insurance products include personal auto, commercial auto, homeowners, workers’ compensation and flood.
How to Register for a Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company Auto Online Account
- Visit the NJM Insurance Company Auto Policy page at reference link 1.
- Click on Register.
- Enter your NJM Policy Number.
- Enter your Street Address as it appears on your policy documents.
- Enter your zip code.
- Tick on the box to indicate that you certify that you are the inured or spouse of the insured and that you have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Submit.
- Follow the rest of the instructions as prompted to complete the registration. You will be asked to create a profile account together with a username and a password for your account.
How to Login to your Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company Auto Online Account
NJM Insurance Group | How to Pay Your NJM Insurance Group bills
They are different means by which you can easily make your NJM Insurance payments. Some of this ways include:
To make a payment using this method, follow these instructions:
- Go to thenjm.com paymentportal
- Select the “Policy Payments” check box
- Input your insurance policy number in the top box
- Click the “Continue” button
- Input the amount from your latest invoice from NJM
- Enter the details for your chosen payment method (bank account, credit card or debit card)
- Submit the payment
2. Pay NJM Insurance Group through Your Bank
Your payments to NJM Insurance can be set up through your online banking if your bank allows it. When setting up the account through your bank, you will be required to provide your insurance policy number (without the dash) and use the following address for NJM:
301 Sullivan Way
West Trenton, NJ 08628
3. Make a NJM Insurance Group Payment over the Phone
For NJM Insurance Group policyholders, you have the option available to make a payment on your account with the company over the phone. To do so, you will need to have your policy number with NJM Insurance Group available as well as the zip code for the mailing address that NJM has on record for you. With those ready, you can contact the automated phone payment system 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing (800) 232-6600, then choosing option 1 and using the extension 4125
4. NJM Insurance Group Payment by Mail
To make a payment on your NJM Insurance Group policy through the mail, you will need to get a personal check or a cashier’s check ready. To get it prepared, make it out for the amount that you wish to pay toward your premium balance and designate the payee as “NJM Insurance Group.” If you still have the bill that the company sent to you through the mail, you should place the remittance slip from the invoice in the envelope with the check. However, if you no longer have the bill or remittance slip, make sure that you note down your NJM Insurance Group policy number on the face of the check somewhere. After your check payment has been prepared, mail it to the following address:
NJM Insurance Group
Attn: Accounts Receivable Department
NJM offers various levels of automobile and homeowners insurance. To make a payment on a NJM Insurance Group insurance premium policy,